TUMA EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Tuma Studio’s philosophy is to spread manufacturing knowledge digital by involving society in its entirety.
The older generations and especially those who are still in the process of being training must be aware of these means that one day, in addition to simplifying and speeding up work and life processes, will determine the possibility of competing in the global panorama. During 2019 Tuma Studio started a pleasant collaboration with the Engineering faculty of the University of Rome Sapienza.
We have created a training module, able to make students:
• Autonomous in choosing the manufacturing method.
• Autonomous in the choice of materials.
• Able to create models with correct tolerances and dimensions for printing and cutting.
• Able to prepare a print and cut file with the appropriate software.
• Able to use an FDM and DLP / SLA 3D printer.
• Able to communicate independently with operators in the digital manufacturing sector.